Your Favourite Affordable Skincare Brand Has Just Released A Hair Product
In memory of Brandon Truaxe, founder of Deciem.
Y’all seem to trust The Ordinary a lot with your skin, so when I heard this cult brand was releasing a hair product to target thinning hair, I knew I had to write about as soon as possible.
I mean, it’s a pretty big deal – The Ordinary is behind some of our best-selling and highest reviewed products, so will the Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density live up to expectations?
All The Details:
Much like their range of skincare, The Ordinary’s Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density is designed to deliver on its promises with a concentrated and results-driven formula (with a very reasonable price tag, of course).
– Specially formulated to deliver fuller, denser & thicker hair with continued use
– Penetrates the scalp to encourage circulation & promote healthy hair follicles
– Formulated with a potent blend of natural extracts, peptide complexes &
– This lightweight serum has an emollient base to ensure it absorbs effectively
– Helps to condition & repair the hair, retain moisture & control oil
– Suitable for all hair types, especially fine or thinning hair
How To Use It:
Apply a few drops of The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density to a clean, dry scalp before bed, then massage the serum thoroughly into your scalp.
There is no need to rinse it out after application, it’s a leave-in treatment, so you can wash your hair in the morning.
★★★★★ Does what it says! – Nora
“After two weeks, fine baby hair is growing along my hairline (I have mild post-partum hair loss) and at the back of my crown. This product isn’t greasy and a little goes a long way. “
★★★★★ Works wonders for fine hair – Miranda
“My hair definitely felt denser after a few weeks and running my fingers through my hair from the roots to the ends you can certainly feel a difference from where the product is working. It can make your hair a little oily, so I like to apply mine in 2 stages. I do the first few drops around the base and back of my head and really rub it in and then I apply a smaller amount to the top of my head and around my hairline to help limit the greasiness. This is one of my all-time favourite beauty products so far.”
★★★★★ I really love this product! – AO
“I’ve always had brittle and thin hair and periodically lose hair because of stress etc. I was in one of those bad periods when I started with this product and after a month use, I can really see a difference in overall quality and also that the hair is growing back and just looks much healthier.”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- The Concentrated Treatment You Can Add To Any Routine - February 15, 2019
- Everything You Want To Know About Getting A Lash Lift, Answered - February 15, 2019
- I Bought This Brush Set For Under $25. This Is My Verdict - February 15, 2019