Why I’m Using A Men’s Shampoo Right Now
I’ve been obsessed with Christophe Robin’s original Cleansing Volumising Paste for a while now. Known for its signature rose scent, I didn’t think you could get a better-smelling shampoo.
Then I smelled the new Cleansing Thickening Paste, I was transported to heaven. If you enjoy masculine fragrances, you’ll love this woody, amber blend.
Tell Me More:
I know you’ve read the headline – so to confirm, yes this shampoo is technically made for men. But that certainly doesn’t mean women can’t enjoy it too.
– Instantly cleanses & densifies fine or thinning hair types
– Transforms from a paste into a richly lathering foam
– Gently cleanses the scalp & hair while adding significant volume & body
– Formulated with 95% naturally-derived ingredients
– Leaves hair noticeably fuller both at the roots & lengths
– This is a vegan-friendly & cruelty-free product
– Did I mention it smells ah-mazing?
How Is It Different To The Cleansing Volumising Paste?
So the main difference apart from the fragrance that I noticed, was that the Cleansing Volumising Paste (made for women) is probably more suited to longer hair.
The Cleansing Thickening Paste for men did deliver on all its promises. It’s amazing for creating texture, volume and body, so in my opinion, it’d be great for not only shorter men’s styles, but shoulder-length or shorter women’s hair.
The Key Ingredients:
Pure Rassoul Clay: absorbs impurities on the hair and scalp, while adding fullness and body to the roots.
Tahitian Algae: helps to invigorate the scalp for improved circulation and vitality, and densifies the hair. Continued use will leave hair visibly stronger and thicker, and will assist in maintaining scalp health.
Sucrose: is a natural sugar derivative used for its hydrating and potential smoothing properties.
@billiejeanreed after her Cleansing Thickening Paste treatment at @christopherobinparis salon
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate, Sodashi Enzyme Face Polish and Revlon Professional Nutri Colour Creme.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Why I’m Using A Men’s Shampoo Right Now - 08/10/2018
- The Only Product I Wear On Makeup-Free Days - 08/10/2018
- Is Sugar Replacing Salt As The Essential ‘Beachy Waves’ Ingredient? - 08/10/2018