Mia Connor’s Guide To Perfect Eyeliner Every Damn Time
If you follow Mia Connor on Instagram, you’re probably already aware that she’s the queen of eyeliner. Seriously, I’ve never seen anyone nail a wing like her – and she makes it look so graceful too?!
Turns out, Mia has a few pro tips for perfecting your liner technique. Apparently it’s all about the product, the brush and the blinking.
View this post on Instagram
Tell Me More:
Sharing with her 135,000 Instagram followers, Mia details how important it is to pause every couple of seconds to let your client (or yourself) blink as you apply liner.
“Notice how I always pull my brush out so that she can blink – a lot of artists get caught in the concentration zone that they forget to let their poor model blink and next minute they are watering all over the show.”
Secondly, she credits the Erin Bigg Cosmetics Luxe Crème Gel Eyeliner Pot in Onyx as her go-to product for the perfect wing, paired with a sharp angled brush.
About The Product:
– Erin Bigg’s Crème Gel liner has an ultra-black opaque payoff & a creamy texture
– Allows you to create the perfect base for that smokey eye or liner flick
– Super easy to apply with an angled eyeliner brush for a precise wing
– It has a very highly pigmented formula that won’t crack or crease
– This eyeliner has a waterproof and smudge-proof finish
★★★★★ Love this eyeliner! – Renee
“I am so glad I tried this eyeliner – it is a creamy gel formula which is easy to apply and stays in place all day and into the night! I love the fact that it doesn’t smudge either and looks as good as it does at the end of the day, as to when I apply it in the morning.”
★★★★★ The only one! – Amy
“Never found anything like this! Its creamy, pigmented and lasts forever. I love that I don’t have to keep applying multiple layers to be black enough, just one swipe!”
★★★★★ Fantastic pigment – Caroline
“So happy with this gel liner! I have struggled to find one that is black as black can be, whilst remaining crisp for wings but also enough movement so it blends like a dream.”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- The Concentrated Treatment You Can Add To Any Routine - February 15, 2019
- Everything You Want To Know About Getting A Lash Lift, Answered - February 15, 2019
- I Bought This Brush Set For Under $25. This Is My Verdict - February 15, 2019