A YouTuber Convinced Kim K She Needs This Setting Spray
With an audience of over 24 million on YouTube and Instagram, there’s a chance you might already be familiar with beauty influencer James Charles.
Apart from his recent video collabs with Kylie Jenner, James Charles is best known for his next level makeup artistry skills – and he wasn’t afraid to put them to the test, going head-to-head with celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic.
The Stand-Out Product:
The YouTube tutorial featuring Kim Kardashian-West has amassed close to 12 million views so far, but there was one particular product that caught Kim’s eye as the two artists battled it out – M.A.C’s Prep + Prime Fix+ Shimmer in Goldlite [skip to 20:48].
– It’s not just a setting spray, this mist also has a fine shimmer through
– Contains skin-loving ingredients to hydrate, refresh & soothe
– Vitamins & minerals in the weightless formula help to boost moisture levels
– Gives the skin a dewy, luminous finish while setting makeup in place
– Can also be used to refresh makeup & hydrate the skin throughout the day
– Ideal for travel & mobile makeup artists with a locking pump to prevent leakage
I like to get the most out of my makeup products, so if I can make it multi-purpose, I will. The possibilities with M.A.C’s Prep + Prime Fix+ Shimmer are (almost) endless.
Sheer It Out:
You can use Fix+ to sheer out your foundation coverage by spritzing it over your face before blending your foundation into the skin. Alternatively, wet your blending sponge with Fix+ to get a light, dewy finish.
Make It Pop:
Want to add more oomph to that eyeshadow? Spray Fix+ onto your shadow brush before picking up your fave shade and swiping it over your lids – this trick will create a highly pigmented payoff, and it can also be used to turn shadows into custom liners.
Dew It Up:
Does your makeup look cakey or powdery? We can’t have that. Spritz Fix+ over your face to eliminate that too matte finish. It’s also great for correcting creasing or separation throughout the day, just use Fix+ to wet your sponge before buffing out problem areas.
What’s Everyone Saying?
★★★★★ I love this product! – Zoe
“It is my absolute new favourite. I would like to get the scent of this product and put it in a perfume bottle. The mist is very fine, unlike some mists I have used in the past. It helps to take away the powdery look after you have set your foundation with a translucent powder.”
★★★★★ Five stars – Neriah
“Sets my makeup in place 100% and leaves an illuminating finish with the gold glitter that it has mixed with the solution. Honestly cannot leave the house without setting my makeup with this product.”
★★★★★ I absolutely love this spray! – Caitlin
“I usually use this spray after applying a full face of makeup to set it and give my face a nice shimmery glow so my makeup looks
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Your Favourite Affordable Skincare Brand Has Just Released A Hair Product - January 18, 2019
- How Dancing Could Change You, According To A Life Coach - January 18, 2019
- Mia Connor’s Guide To Perfect Eyeliner Every Damn Time - January 18, 2019