10-Minute Tan: Does It Really Work?
There have been rumours swirling around our office that Vita Liberata could be one of the best tanning ranges we’ve ever tried – and that’s a big call coming from a group of beauty junkies.
But even with that in mind, when I picked up the Ten Minute Tan, the sceptic in me had some questions. The only way to find out if it actually worked was to use it myself.
Well, Does It?
The short answer is yes. Much like Vita Liberata’s 2-3 Week Self Tan Mousse, I had my doubts before I applied this tanning lotion, wondering how on earth it could work in a ridiculously short amount of time.
Using a mitt, I rubbed the lotion evenly into my skin and left it on for 20 minutes (oops I got distracted) before rinsing it off in the shower. As the tan is in ‘developing’ stage, don’t use soap or moisturiser during/after your first shower.
The next morning, I woke up with a subtle, natural-looking glow which I enhanced even further with a layer of Body Blur that night for a deeper bronze tan.
View this post on Instagram
I Need To Know More:
– This fast-acting tan delivers a natural-looking, golden tan within 4-6 hours
– Advanced technology means this tanning lotion also has anti-ageing benefits
– Hydrates the skin & reduces the appearance of fine lines with skin-loving ingredients
– Ten Minute Tan lasts on the skin for 4-7 days & can be layered for deeper results
– Goes on bronze and blends in clear so you can avoid missing any patches
– It’s suitable for both the face & body, plus it has no fake tan odour
– Ideal for very fair skin tones, or those wanting a subtle tanning result
What’s In it?
Vita Liberata’s formulas are renowned for featuring organic ingredients, and the Ten Minute Tan is no exception. An anti-ageing Matrixyl 3000 peptide complex plumps and conditions skin, while improving the appearance of fine lines and stimulating collagen production.
Vitamin C derived from Neroli, and Omega Oils from Rosehip lock in moisture for deeply hydrated, smoother, and more radiant skin. Added goodness like Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E all ensure the skin is nourished and protected.
★★★★★ This works! – Beth
“It doesn’t give you the deepest tan but a nice warm glow! I will use this in the winter on my arms and chest to keep my summer tan! Love that you wash it off after ten minutes as I hate self-tanners that you have to leave on for hours being all sticky and gross!”
★★★★★ SIMPLY THE BEST – Mary Kate
“Love that you are able to wash this off after 20-30 minutes. I left it on longer than 10 minutes so that my tan would be darker. It is on the more expensive side but it’s beyond worth it!”
★★★★★ Love this – Dazy
“I tried this today and I’m delighted with the results. Being extremely pale, it’s always a struggle to find a natural looking tan. I’m only looking for a light colour, so one application is perfect and it gave me exactly what I was looking for, with no hint of orange whatsoever. No streaks, which is pretty impossible for me usually and no smell!”
Some of my must-have products at the moment are Kiehl's Crème de Corps, Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara and M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream.
Latest posts by Joanna Fleming (see all)
- Your Favourite Affordable Skincare Brand Has Just Released A Hair Product - January 18, 2019
- How Dancing Could Change You, According To A Life Coach - January 18, 2019
- Mia Connor’s Guide To Perfect Eyeliner Every Damn Time - January 18, 2019